If you’re looking for a good restaurant for Valentine’s Day, take your date to Mattito’s. It’s a great date night spot with award winning Tex Mex food. Mattito’s has been a favorite Dallas area restaurant for over fifty years.
Happy Hour at Mattito’s is always fun. It happens Monday through Friday from 3pm to 6pm. Since Valentine’s Day 2014 falls on a Friday, why not begin your date with Happy Hour?
* $3 beer and guacamole salad with a great list of bottled and imported beer
* $4 frozen or rocks margarita, bacon and cheese nachos and guacamole
* $4 sangria, chardonay, merlot and cabernet
* $5 Rumbarita with Baja chicken or beef nachos
After Happy Hour, relax and enjoy a delicious Tex Mex dinner. Mattito’s has a varied menu that includes all the Tex Mex favorites – tacos, burritos, enchiladas and fajitas served with a great selection of sides. Choose from beef, chicken, pork, fish and shrimp entrees and combine it with the best guacamole salad in Dallas.
It’s Valentine’s Day, so be sure you leave room for a romantic dessert. Top off your evening with one of Mattitos’s scrumptious pastries.
* Flan – house made vanilla custard
* Sopapillas – warm puff pastries dusted with cinnamon sugar and honey
* Tres Leches – Mexican white cake topped with caramel and cream cheese
Plan a date night that’s fun and romantic for your special someone. Mattito’s has four convenient locations – The Centrum in Oaklawn; Forest Lane and Las Colinas. Choose a location that’s close to you and head out to Mattito’s for a memorable evening.